My favorite piece of technology

Hello! My favorite technological device is the cell phone. I like it because it allows me to do everything I need and I want. With the cell phone, I can read, watch and learn things. Also, I can speak with friends and family. The cell phone allows me to do so much with little effort and time.

Throughout my life, I have had three phones. I got my first cell phone when I was twelve years old and I was still at school. My third cell phone, the one I still have, has lasted two years (I have been more careful with it).

I use it every day especially when I'm bored or when I need to write or search for something online.

To finish, I think my life without my cell phone would be hard but I could get used to it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Unblog

My favorite chilean food