The reason why I chose this career

Hello! Today I´m going to talk about my career and dream job when I was a child.

When I was a child, I wanted to become a firefighter, but as I got older, my dream job changed, and I wanted to be a dentist because oral health is really important to society as well, and is something many people lack.

So far, my experience at university has been fine. I met many new people and learned a lot about the human body, but it´s much harder than school overall. Upon graduating from university, I would like to move to the south of the country and work as a dentist there. On the other hand, I haven´t really thought about specializing, so it´s something I will have to decide in the future. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Unblog

My favorite chilean food